Entertainment ManagerAt Haven we allow you to grow confidence and build a career within the holiday park sector. We’re looking for talented individuals from Singers, Dancers, Main Stage Presenters and Event Hosts and Entertainment Managers.
If you are passionate about entertainment, leading teams and delivering a contemporary line-up of activities and live events, have experience with multi-venue operations, live shows & tours and leading a professional team of entertainers who will deliver an exceptional service to each and every guest to ensure they have memories that last a lifetime…...this could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
We describe our casts as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ by our guests.
Are you full of energy?
Have a passion for entertaining?
Love delighting and interacting with your audience?
Want to be part of a successful team?
We are looking for candidates who:
?Are self-motivated & confident individual
?Have high energy with a passion for entertaining
?Are passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience
?Are confident to interact with guests and owners, bringing to life our interactive family experience onstage and around resort, driving fun in our produced stage concepts and outdoor events.
?Can manage relationships & collaboration to build and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of people.
?Works collaboratively with others to solve problems. Shares ideas, knowledge and information with colleagues.
?Have proven ability to plan and co-ordinate activities and events
?Have strong planning and organisational skills
?Have experience of managing and budgets accurately and efficiently
?Are able to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
?Can cope under pressure with the flexibility to adapt to change
The benefits of working with us:
?Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
?Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
?Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
?Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for managing and delivering the diverse brand standard entertainment events and activities across multi-venues on and off stages across your designated holiday park.
- Accountable for the quality of the entertainment delivery on park, monitoring product standard deliver by cast and implementing quality control processes.
- Responsible for populating a entertainment schedule through internal systems and within brand guidelines.
- Embrace our Breathe Of Fresh Air brand culture and training.
- Ensuring high standard of care is delivered to both our holiday guest and holiday home owners.
- Responsible for coaching, motivating and training team members to ensure an exceptional guest experience is delivered at all times.
- Using internal systems to schedule rota's and timesheet within company compliance guidelines.
- Ensuring all team members are processed through payroll and within HMRC compliance.
- Accountable for driving advocacy through entertainment on park.
- Ensure backstage areas meet brand health and safety standards and are welcoming for both internal and visiting team.
- Be an advocate for the company policies and culture and lead team members within these parameters.
- Ensure all staged and non-staged events are fully risk assessed and with the brand guidelines.
- Accountable for ensuring all team members present all paperwork necessary for right to work and DBS documents.
- As part of the entertainment team you may be required to offer support to the central team with product creation, delivery, casting and training as required either on park or at other locations.
- Be an ambassador and advocate our entertainment events, deliver modules and training when necessary.
- Liaising with other on park heads of department to ensure excellent communication at all times
- Use initiative to maximise retail opportunities.
30 November -0001
30 November -0001